Mar 8, 2004

Men are pigs.

So the other night, I’m working. The place I’m at is situated on a very high floor and there’s a terrace wrapping around the office. Since it’s been generally nice out, you can avail yourself of the beautiful weather and take a short break from time to time by stepping outside (it really does help quite a bit).

Anyway, there’s a bunch of other tall buildings surrounding the one I’m in the only difference being is that some of them are residential buildings. This is a bit unusual but, in recent years the part of town I’m in has given itself over to more and more residential space.

So, people are in these buildings, it’s night, they’re way up, they’re going about their business and...

...drum roll please...

...their shades are up.

So, at one point during the course of the evening, one of my co-workers comes in excitedly from outside urging every male within earshot to follow to witness what he has seen.

Needless to say, some hapless young woman was disrobing and providing quite the show. Hard to see from a distance but, apparent none the less.

I went out, I looked (there were a bunch of us, it was one of those male bonding moments that women find truly detestable).

I can’t explain it but, I really like looking at women.

They’re just a lot of fun to look at. I’ve tried at times to sit down and come up with some kind of rational for why I’m that way but, the only thing I can think of is that men are just hardwired like that. Women are just beautiful in a lot of ways.

So, ladies I’m sorry but, I guess it’s true...

...we really are pigs.

No comments: